Thursday, July 4, 2013

WEEK 3: Activity #10 - Double-dipping

So here's the scoop.  I made this video for my other Web Tools 2.0 class this past week and since my own computer could not view it at home, I did not see it until I was on my husband's computer on vcation.  Check out -- How does a good reader choose a book?  There are BIG bugs to sort out.  It goes by so fast that I should break each section of choosing a book into fours separate videos.  Since I cannot figure out how to edit off a current video and do not have any of the pics (NOW I see the reason for storing things on I-Cloud or Google Docs!), this breakdown will have to wait till home.

Cute formatting though!  I WIIIIIILL use this tool as it was the fav of the three I tried for the other class.


Try our slideshow creator at Animoto.

1 comment:

  1. In Animoto, you can edit until you publish. Once it's published, you can't edit. You can "edit a copy" by clicking on the settings button (the gear).

    In terms of length, be sure to sign up for animoto.com/education using your district email account. They have cracked down on the education accounts and now require a school email address.

    ReplyDelete